Preparing production drawings for various items of equipment, machinery, products and structures is one of our main activities. In their work, our engineers rely on their practical experience, knowledge on the field of 3D CAD modelling, and cooperation with the manufacturer in question.
If needed, we can use our client’s templates for executing the drawings, and perform the work according to their practices and standards.
As a rule the production documentation delivered by us includes the following:
- A general drawing in .pdf and .dwg format, providing the essential dimensions, locations, components and technical specifications.
- Production drawings of the details in .pdf and .dwg format
- Developments and cutting files for CNC cutting in .dxf format
- Drawings required for assembly in .pdf and .dwg format
- Drawings of welds with weld locations, types and sizes in .pdf and .dwg formats
- BOM (Bill of Materials) table
- 3D CAD model in the format requested by the client
A more detailed list of projects conducted by us can be found at https://revismo.com/en/references/.