Expert analysis in the field of engineering is needed when the root causes of a situation must be determined or a third-party opinion on a project or documentation is required.
Expert analysis conducted by Revismo Engineering is supervised by the company’s chief engineer and board member Mirko Arras, who holds a level 8 professional certificate as mechanical engineer in the European Qualifications Framework. In performing expert analysis, the Revismo team relies on current legislation, standards and good engineering practice. The expert’s reports and opinions we issue are independent, and the conclusions in them are validated by calculations and extracts from legislation and standards.
Expert analysis might be required in the following situations:
- Verification of engineering calculations
- Verification of engineering documentation
- Verification of whether equipment, machinery or systems conform to standards
- Determination of the causes of structural deformation and/or failure
- Determination of the causes of a fault in a system, machinery or system