Performing a structural analysis is an integral part of the development process for most structures, equipment and machinery. With a structural analysis we can assure that the technical solution in question is reliable and safe, and also that the materials used are appropriate.
We use the following software for conducting the structural analyses:
- Solidworks Premium 2020 simulation
- Autodesk Inventor Proffesional 2020 simulation
- Autodesk Nastran 2020
In their calculations, our engineers take into account the properties of different materials, the environment of the structure and loads applied to it, and ascertain which materials and solutions are most suitable for the specific situation. We also offer recommendations regarding the processing and production technologies to be used for the details and structures in question.
We can analyse the following types of loads:
- Static loads
- Dynamic loads
- Underpressure (vacuum)
- Temperature influences
- Analysis of forces influencing moving systems
- Non-linear loads
All structural analyses conducted by Revismo Engineering come with a technical document, a report that documents the conditions of the analysis and the outcomes. The following information is provided in this report:
- Parameters of the loading situations
- Loads and their types
- Fastening points
- Size of deflections created in loading situations
- The maximum tension created by a loading situation, its location
- Safety factor of the structure
- Summary of calculation results
- Responsible engineer
A more detailed list of projects conducted by us can be found at https://revismo.com/en/references/.