Applicable as of 25 May 2018
How are data collected?
We generally collect data directly from data subject and with their consent. In addition, we use automatic data collection tools, including cookies and other trackers, to optimise the user experience on our website and offer better services to our clients.
Cookies and disabling cookies
Cookies are small text files sent by the server to the user’s browser. These file are then saved to the user’s hard drive and will allow websites to remember the user’s preferences, such as visiting statistics.
All browsers allow cookies by default, but browser settings can usually be changed to completely disable cookies in the browser, block cookies by third parties or notify the user of each cookie sent.
Revismo OÜ uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies (temporary), which are used to enable the use of the service.
- Persistent cookies (saved on the user’s computer after the browser is closed), which are used to remember the user’s choices on Revismo OÜ’s websites.
In particular, Revismo OÜ uses:
- Analytical cookies to collect data on how the website is used. For example, which content pages are viewed most often or what users look for on a website. These cookies do not collect information that would allow visitors to be identified. For example, Google Analytics cookies are analytical cookies.
The user has the right to refuse to save the cookies on their computer. If the user wishes to use this right, they must change their browser settings.
Configuration instructions for common browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Clear%20Recent%20History
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Sharing personal data
Revismo OÜ will not transfer clients’ data outside the European Economic Area. Revismo OÜ will not share clients’ personal data with any third parties. All data will be used only for communication purposes and providing a better service.
Retention – for how long do we store personal data?
Revismo OÜ stores personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the data are collected. Retention time also depends on the need to reply to the inquiries of data subjects, resolve issues and meet statutory document retention requirements.
When we no longer need personal data and the retention thereof is not required under legislation, we will delete said personal data. We may continue to use such data for statistical purposes, but only in pseudonymised or anonymised form.