Industrial design involves the creation and development of products and technical solutions that are more reliable, user friendly, simple, affordable and safe as well as better looking than existing ones. Industrial design can be seen all around us, from simple fasteners to complex systems and products. This makes industrial design part of all services provided by Revismo. Good-quality product development is not possible without industrial design.
In their work, Revismo’s team generally proceeds from the principles of Dieter Rams, one of the founders of modern technical design:
- Good design is innovative.
- Good design makes a product useful.
- Good design is aesthetic.
- Good design makes a product understandable.
- Good design is unobtrusive.
- Good design is honest.
- Good design is long-lasting.
- Good design is thorough down to the last detail.
- Good design is environmentally friendly.
- Good design involves as little design as possible.
We also provide 3D visualisation services in projects where the physical appearance of the product, machine or structure under development is extremely important. We are able to create photorealistic images which are helpful for getting feedback and selling the product during the development project. These images can also be used in various product catalogues and on websites.
For more information on the 3D visualisation service, please refer to our other website: www.revismo3d.com